Master Writer of over 15,000 Resumes
20+ Years of experience
Specializing in Senior and Executive Managers
"The resume you developed for me allowed me to successfully negotiate a 100% salary increase while interviewing for the executive position that I now hold. Thank you Madeline, I could not have achieved these results without your resume and coaching expertise."
Robert, COO, Tier I Supplier
Never Underestimate The Power Of An Executive Resume That Appropriately Brands You
Carefully crafted, targeted, and customized resume writing can open up new and exciting opportunites for you, move you into higher level positions, and substantially increase your earnings.
Ms. Kowall's mission is to move her clients ahead in their chosen field or profession. Her passion is celebrating their many successes.
Twenty years of experience creating high-impact executive resumes that get results.
• Featured as a Resume Expert for the Los Angeles Times.
• Writer for 6figurejobs.com Executive Newsletter, including over 85 articles published on
the Art of Creating a Powerful Executive Resume.
• Written up (twice) in the Eccentric Newspaper - a major publication servicing the suburbs
of the Detroit Metropolitan area.
• Member of the National Resume Writers' Association.
• Speaker, Michigan Employment Securities Commission (MESC) - two engagements.
• Speaker, Major WWJ Radio Talk Show Program (Michigan and Ohio Area).
• Speaker, Channel 12 TV (two speaking engagements on two different talk shows).
• Speaker, Merchandising Institute, Southfield, Michigan and Speaker, Borders Bookstore,
• Recommended by top recruiters and executive level firms to create their clients'
• Selected to develop resumes for designated corporate employees by human resource
professionals in the Detroit Metropolitan area (internal projects).
• Resume writer for the staff of a formerly-owned celebrity radio station.
• Asked to address MBA Alumni at Michigan State University on "What it Takes to be a
Success in the Business World."
• Studied Business Administration at Michigan State University.
• Writer of client's resume to be published in a book on young entrepreneurs and cutting
Ms. Kowall recently took a client from a $250,000 to a $500,000 position!
National Resume Writers' Association
"It only took two weeks of posting my resume on the Internet (during a slow economy), and I got seven quality interviews. Today, I hold the position of CFO for a multi-state corporation. Your resume made all the difference. I would highly recommend your services to any senior or executive manager in career transition."
Richard, CFO, Financial Services Company
New York, NY
Ms. Kowall's Credentials: